AVE 33.3% 0.2¢ avecho biotechnology limited

relaunch of bodyshaper today, page-8

1. 9,176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 802
    Thanks for letting us now teh new promo.
    Did it come through website or TVSN or facebook?

so AUD 59 plus delivery
    USD 49.50+6 usd 55.50
    GBP 49 at boots \

aud 108 tvsm shaper and cleanser so bodyshaper 58.50+ delivery?

I know cosmetics is all about marketing and repeating launches but where is the incentive pricing or y=do you have to register and the facebook generation to get offers?

A tough competitive market and I honestly don't know enough about marketing cosmetic products but I really hope this offer or some incentive is also going via the chemists who have a physical sales team in the shop assisting girls to find teh product. Do girls really go to a chemist these days to ask for a cellulite reducing product and just what training and material are the shop staff being given?

It is a mother load if you ever find that sweet spot where word of mouth promotes your product and it jumps generations but the time to do this and the luck involved is huge.

Did anyone ever work out just how much we sold in volume and what if any net margin there was as so much goes in promotion with these products ?

I really do hope it becomes a cash honey pot but it really need the boost of TPM in other products marketed wider by larger companies to get awareness and penetration

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.