FDL flinders diamonds limited

relax all true holders, page-4

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    I can't see the difference in my outlook? I said if the DOW tanked the they would use the opportunity to reload & that's what they are doing helped along extra today with a 'I know nothing' answer to the ASX.

Yesterday they couldn't get anyone to sell at 15c & if we'd had an UP day on the DOW overnight I doubt we would have got any shares filled at 15c but I got my order filled there today anyway as wasn't sure how low it may go because you can see the huge buyers soaking up shares & options so this should head higher when they reload.

I'm trying to make people who don't understand the markets aware of how they can load up the sell side to work the market down in order to get their orders filled & today is an example of how they can take advantage of the situation to do just that so I was just saying don't expect a swift up movement whilst that order is wanting to be filled.

This is why I don't post much. I don't scream out useless ramping headlines & the markets change every day but soon as you try to explain what you see is going on some poster wants to score brownie points & make you look like you're trying to screw everybody because what you forecast didn't happen exactly to plan.

I've never tried to make a buck by ramping up stocks dishonestly & if I've ever found negative information on a stock even if I'm holding it I will advise people what I found. I can't say the same for some posters on HC who write absolute lies & junk sometimes to line their own pockets. Maybe I come from the an era when ethics used to be important because these days there are so many that don't have any...I give up!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.