CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

relax and enjoy the sunshine, page-12

1. 447 Posts.
    Ease up centro.....mate frustration can be overwhelming but IMO, for what that's worth this is good business strategy by CNP....they have reitterated on numerous occasions a loyalty to shareholders and not so much stakeholders, and therefore why wouldn't they want to hang out for the very best deal they could....

Remember
    (1) the mountain of unsecured debt, which all banks will lose if they enforce administration
    (2) These banks will not only lose that debt but also a degree of support from their own shareholders...no shareholder wants to hear that their company has foregone a massive payload, and so this is a definite factor
    (3) Centro was a highly productive entity with a support base of considerable strength....but they made a mistake in overwhelming themselves in debt, which had it not been for the SubPrime crisis, which would not have been reasonably foreseeable so much to Centro, they would one could reasonably believe be trading at their pre-fall prices.........like a lot of companies who over-extended during this period
    (4) Let's also remember that they over-extended, after SubPrime, not before, they were called upon after global creditors collectively moved their bowels to avoid the falling sky....
    (5) The main source of income for Centro is still very profitable.....they have demonstrated ability to meet interest payments
    (6) Back to the lenders - The ANZ bank has and will continue to take considerable criticism for their handling of the Opes matter...The ANZ have burnt a lot of domestic companies and investors, to now further their agenda, remembering that they have the largest load of unsecured debt in this matter, would just be plain stupid....It would not surprise me if they are actively assisting Centro in securing the extension and refinancing plans with all of the other banks.....

Until the announcement comes out I will be nervous.....but I personally believe when it comes out, I will be rewarded.....

Japanese Green Tea - Not too strong helps alot..........(too early for beer.......but not for long)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.