ALA 0.00% 14.5¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Relax - draw a line

1. 180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    I think it’s time we all relax towards each other and think a little more logically. Our comments and actions can't change anything right now, BUT the AGM is only 2 months away.

It would be beneficial for all people, both positive and negative, to draw a personal line in the sand – what you personally want to see or expect by the AGM. Then instead of complaining here, actually attend if possible or VOTE!!

And make sure you vote based on how you feel the company is going. I have no doubt we are about to see some exciting things come up, and for Steve’s sake I hope they do astonish us. I'm sure he is busting his balls to achieve something but unfortunately time is not on his side and we may very well need someone with fresh eyes.... Hoppers eyes some may say?

He isn’t just in one company remember - he shares his time. Unfortunately he hasn’t been around long enough to know what’s been going on in the past and has a lot to learn and grasp as our company isn’t just one product. He may very well need us to all vote to show how we all feel about the current state of our company and how it has been run. Although his small buy parcels do suck and would build morale if larger, I don’t see why he has to load up right now. He is still learning about the company. If anyone was to buy in big it should have been Phillips! Nothing from him though. We only want hopper to go in big as it gives us hope that the company actually has something up their sleeves. Maybe that’s exactly why he isn’t buying in big... respectful to LT holders? Positive spin of course...

Back to the line in the sand.
    ABLM has and I hope he sticks to it.. (sorry to bring you in but you are one of the more positive holders and I enjoy your posts)
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/patient-capital.4890973/page-3?post_id=39844728#.XX2VbyV_WaM

Personally my line in the sand is a share price above 1 cent. Although SC would say that’s stupid he can’t control the share price. He can control what he says to the market and with most of his comments and guidelines getting pushed out once again (how many holders and watchers on have and would have been burnt to a crisp off his comments), not having closed any bigger deals since our first major CR (last year) or being able to provide anything of great substance or excitement, a share price increase is what I want and not another “just around the corner”. We need to start breaking the 1 cent mark in any hope of getting the first lot of options in play. Over a year ago we had the CR, we have less than a year to get to minimum 1.5 cents. Does not sound like a lot has been going on..... maybe it’s all in the background like we have all been told for far too long, but it needs to smack us in the face in the next few months and I don’t mean the normal beating this company hands out to its shareholders. Something truly positive and company making would be a refreshing change.

Relax, draw your line in the sand and if it doesn’t come to fruition, make your votes count!

I like the company, it has huge potential with multiple product $$$$$

Hopefully some astonishing announcements soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $152.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $161.1K 1.109M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 16330 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 67603 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.