PLS 1.32% $3.06 pilbara minerals limited

Relax , its all good, page-38

1. 8,885 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8149
    HC, you did read this didn't you....
    " and cyclic voltammetry was almost perfectly stabilized after the second cycle"

So currently it lasts 2 cycles, is that at all relevant do you think?? I wonder what it is like after the 1000th cycle, because they have to get it well past there before it is even a close contender.
    Meanwhile Lithium ion will be getting cheaper and cheaper.
    BTW according to Tolga from Syrah and the Benchmark guys, they only use synthetic because they do not have enough of the natural graphite yet. A choice between the 2 is always for the natural graphite is what was claimed as there were some unknown properties with synthetic, that were known stable with natural. So your statement appears to be incorrect from the guys in the industry.

Did you know that since Li-ion batteries had been introduced, they had increased the efficiency by 300% and the researchers think there is another 300% to go, and they are working on that with a lot more cash for R&D than the magnesium batteries get.

When the first Honda EV cars are on the market, I'll bet they are lithium ion, not magnesium. I'm even prepared to put money on that as a bet. Are you willing to contribute to a charity with your supposed winnings? I'll put my winnings of the 'bet' to the Royal Children's hospital.
    Are we on for a bet here??

BTW from the first Honda EV, the Clarity " Info on the battery pack, driving range, and price are anybody’s guess." so they could be putting in either Magnesium OR Lithium batteries. I'm prepared to bet they will be Lithium, are you prepared to put money on Magnesium making this huge fast leap???

Over to you Happy. Honda will go either Magnesium or Lithium, How much??
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.06
Change
0.040(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $9.210B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.04 $3.12 $3.02 $47.88M 15.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 321604 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.07 269930 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.