CTP 0.00% 4.9¢ central petroleum limited

Whilst I try prefer to spectate and learn, sometimes I feel that...

1. 114 Posts.
    Whilst I try prefer to spectate and learn, sometimes I feel that being a new investor gives greater clarity.

1. I think we are all reasonably confident that CTP has the goods in the ground or we would not have money on the table.

2. The CEO wont please everyone all of the time but I do beleive that he wants to see this through and we could do him a favour and leave him be for now.

3. I do get frustrated with all the complexities and conflicts in JV partnerships but without them and subsequent to proving up resources, would we not be more prone to a takeover? Bad outcome

4. How can you expect dividends or to see major capital growth when there is no income and the company is still in the exploration stage?

5. People mention Gorgon and Gladstone etc like they were all discovered yesterday, do your research and see how long they have been underway from wo to go

6. Drilling commences in 2 weeks, its been said a 100 times. If they dont drill, they know they will get absolutely hammered by the market

7. I spent quite a while seeking a high potential company I could put a few coins into with the objective of one day sitting back like some of those smug BHP holders. It might be me but I suspect my kids will appreciate my patience

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.9¢ $3.575K 72.96K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 282036 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 9000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.24pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.