TIS 0.00% 0.0¢ tissue therapies limited

supertrampplease get off the grass:The last week of June or the...

1. 2,793 Posts.
    supertramp

please get off the grass:

The last week of June or the second week of July doesn't really make a difference in the long term play.

this Dr Mercer guy is becoming a joke and untrustworthy as a company spokesman, with his sprouting how "confident" he is about this and that to do with this CE approval, and the start of sales

posters and shareholders who keep patting him on the back and effectively saying 'it's OK Dr Mercer, a few more weeks won't really make a difference' after each delay, are simply deluding themselves about what his responsibilities in fact are, as a corporate officer of TIS

he sure is confident about when he'll get his next lofty pay cheque.. and he sure is confident about the next junket he can get away with getting the company to pay for... but when he uses words like 'confident' about the CE approval, and the start of sales, he's not.. he's just trying to stay on theme with over-statements and exaggerations of his own making in previous announcements - thing is, he simply won't come clean and admit he got so much of this schedule plain WRONG

this is the stockmarket, part of the investment community, that imposes legal standards of truthfulness on company officers - in my view he is not complying with his legal responsibilities as a corporate officer

... and sorry, this company isn't being run as a charity for the Mercer family..

i hope to be proved wrong before 30 June, but if i am right, this guy will have cost me in related opportunity costs caused due to his delays not being properly announced, at least $4-5,000 in addition to any eventual gains we may see when this CE approval finally comes in, and sales start...

needless to say, he hasn't earnt a fan here atm

so if anyone from the company reads this post, it's simple - get your act together, or get out...

good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.