TEE 0.00% 11.0¢ top end energy limited

actually that's not correct.Tee already had a fulcrum offer,...

1. 617 Posts.
    actually that's not correct.

Tee already had a fulcrum offer, Gesaf was better, but as they told us there were other offers, seems Gesaf was first to the table with funds and therefore won, assuming that then Tee would think Gesaf were sincere.

seems that Gesaf had till end of Sep to come up with funds, and waited to last minute....now Tee would have no control over that and would have to wait till last minute to find out, then and only then could they release annual report or withdraw it...so legal suit??? you are kidding yourself, in fact Tee have followed to the law exactly...you can't advise sharehodlers of funds not arriving when you don't know till the last day if they are coming or not.

now those Gesaf shares were convertible, but they woudl also have an escrow....and since they are no longer there it means that there is no Massive dilution
    Tee got to use Gesaf funds for 6 months, and survived turning the corner with some large beam deals, now with restructuring and reduced costs are in a much better psoition moving forward...so all is not lost, just no gesaf now, no problem with going concern, and no massive 1.3c dilution.

I'm not saying it's all rosey, but it certainly makes me happy that the gesaf massive dilution don't happen....
    what the Chairman said is those funds from gesaf were for aquisitions, so not for company working capital...jsut means tee don't do those aqusitions or search for funds from elsewhere.

so we wait and see....

I'd like to see mgt or directors put funds into the company as that is proof in their belief fo the future.
    I have wathced SLA (being a holder for many years) where mgt keep tipping in funds. and look at her now- they had the beleif and it was true

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.573M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 11.0¢ $15.06K 136.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12480 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 74642 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.47am 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.