TEE 0.00% 10.0¢ top end energy limited

Hi Garry,Exactly my thoughts. However we are in and can't do...

1. 989 Posts.
    Hi Garry,

Exactly my thoughts. However we are in and can't do anything about it. Sounds from these recent threads all will work out OK. What I would like to know is when are we going to hear officially from the Company? The info we are learning is from hc. I expected to received as a shareholder a letter in the post from the Company. Is that naive? Common courtesy imo. To be honest wish I had sold out for a profit when I had the opportunity. It would be great to sit on the sidelines waiting to see what the news is and then re invest if you like what they have to say.
    For heavens sakes, if people were honest they would think similiar I am certain. Who wants to have money tied up in a suspension with no official word from the Company and only the heresay on copper, threads that we all want to believe because they are comforting. I'll will probably get put on ignore after this post, but lets face the facts. All that bumpkin from Coffee and Student, certainly sounded like inside info inmo. As I said previously a mouthpiece for Geesaf. The astute guys, staff so happy, wait it will all unfold, be patient blah , blah. A newbie learning fast, good experience.
    Garry take a look at ZYL, it will go great guns inmo. look at all the past ann, very impressive. That forum has been fantastic in the past 8 months, great people trying to help each other. Now its about to move big time and perhaps some overly enthusiastic people now popping up and making outrageous claims. Check it out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.703M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 27607 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 1223 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.