PEN 1.03% 9.8¢ peninsula energy limited

PEN has good fundamentals and great management - hitting one...

1. 461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    PEN has good fundamentals and great management - hitting one milestone after another, and a few more important milestones soon.

The only bottleneck is the sentiment and unwarranted fear of nuclear reactor, which I hope will slowly fade away with time, once the Japanese nuclear crisis is under control in months to come.

Obviously the downside of all this is our PEN SP gets battered in the short term.

It is balanced by the following:
    1. More opportunity to buy more PEN at 'dirt' cheap SP.
    2. Due to the 'fear' in this industry, more 'stable' investors buying in now, are more inclined to be buying in for a longer term prospect, rather than the pre-Kobe days, where every Tom, Dick & Harry wants in because it is a short term cash cow.

It is important to remember that PEN excellent prospect to be a major Uranium producer, BEFORE and AFTER Kobe earthquake has not changed. Short term fear has put a dampener to it, but like any emotion today, will be forgotten tomorrow, and investors will be flocking back to U stock, once the Japan nuclear plant crisis is fixed and back to the realisation that currently there are basically 2 main sources to generate BASE load electricity either nuclear or coal...safe new generation nuclear reactors or increase carbon footprint all around the world...gee! it is tough decision isn't it! No brainer.

I will go LT on PEN. I hope one day will be another PDN from SP perspective, if not better!

Quantum46
    Do your own research

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.001(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $312.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 10.3¢ 9.4¢ $1.244M 12.65M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5264 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 329839 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.