CLA 0.00% 1.0¢ celsius resources limited.

relax

1. 1,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2340
    Hi all tempers seem to be getting a bit frayed of late with the recent aggresive sell down. I think we all need to take time to sit back and reappraise whats happening here:

Since BB and the first investors started financing this company at one cent 18 months ago (early 2017) the following has happened:
    1. The cobalt price has risen from 25,000 a ton to 70,000 today -up 180%er the period).

2. the stock price has risen 1,250% (one of best performing stocks in the world over the period).

3. BB has discovered the largest (and hopefully one of the best and most viable) sulphide cobalt deposits in the world in a great jurisdiction that is relatively safe, relatively cheap and has good legal and actual mining infrastructure plus its politically popular amongst buyers and without the stigma or risks of DRC or cuba etc..

4. a very strong management team on the ground has been formed by JVing with the best local mining supplier, owned by the most successful local mining billionaire who has now become one of the companies biggest shareholders. Also by bringing on board experienced and proven local mine developers on the team.

5. all metallurgy so far has been positive and costs looking very doable from whats been announced.

5.A over 15 million AUD has been raised for the company from individuals and intrenational institutions.

6.a scoping study would have been prepared by now except that in the course of doing it they have found what looks to be an even more profitable and efficient method of sepertion and production that had to be further investigted by any logic.

7. the price of copper and zinc our co-credit materials are also looking strong long term.

8. In a month or two we are likely to have a scoping study that will blow the socks off the competition and should hopefully make CLA the only truly large and viable Co led project in the world which has not yet been snapped up by big global miners or end users yet.

9 No other big Co finds are on the horizon IMO.

10.The Ev and green revolution continue to grow faster than expected and make it almost certain that demand for Co will increase - giving a ready market for the produce and probably alllowing the Co price to continue to appreciate over the following decade.(s?)

11. apart from EV cobalt traditional cobalt uses continue to grow and now there is a massive new demand arisingfor cobalt to be used instead of much more expensive platinum as a catalytic converter in exhaust fume mitigation.

12. the Chinese continue to subsidize cars going ev, other contiries continue to enforce ev sales over the next 20 years.

13. So far any viable substitute for Co in Li bateries looks to be at least 7-10 years away at best. IMO

14. further work goes on discovering more resource.

15. we have listed on the Nambian stock exchange.

16. CLA has got its name around the market in a good way and many the biggest companies in the world are watching and already talking with CLa as a potential takeover or JV target if their SS proves viable.

17.not all prices go straight up. we all know that. so co is having a correction over the summer, (such over exuberant markets correct you know) but still logically looks set to continue to grow and rally.
    18. same applies to CLA share price .....
    A) it rallied from 1 to 5.8 cents than fell to 2.8 (almost 50% drop)
    B) then it rallied again from 3 to 16.5 cents then fell to 9.2 cents (almost a 50% drop)-
    c) then it rallied from 9-24.5 cents and now dropped to 12.5 cents (almost a 50% drop).......guess what it should probably do next??

Thats all pretty positive long term no? would you rather be long this stock or out?? personally id rather be in. and unfortuantely being "in" at the early stages of a deal means a bouncy ride up and down. So just relax and enjoy.

The only downsides I see now are:
    1. Katanga supply may happen better than expected helping to mitigate the co price rally. but this can easily be reversed too.
    2. some short term and trader twats IMO keep dumping the share lower and lower while the main buyers are on holiday.(as in sell in may and go away time).

I believe all this will change with end of summer and economic activity underway again. I believe the ss will be great and stock will agin be seriously re-rated (over rated?)

but next time r0und in the rally maybe remember to "sell them when you love them and buy them when you hate them". I can feel the hatred a bit now - so its probably its a good time to buy more. Especially as some twats are out there now selling them so cheap.

also remember if the fundamentals do stack up post SS - the buying can be infinite but selling remains finite at each level.

and don't underestimate how high this share can go.

just be patient and relax. Its all good. Just let it happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $312 29.07K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 17959465 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 519185 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ 164500
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.