CLA 0.00% 1.1¢ celsius resources limited.

relax, page-44

1. 7 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Hi all,

Long time listener, first time caller.

Just like to throw my 2c in. First of all, thanks for the entertainment and second I feel a little sorry for people who offer an opinion or summary on field of play and then get both worshipped like a cult leader when the SP goes up and burnt at the stake when it goes down. (Yes, you PG).

To those who need a hug from a fellow investor, grow up. First rule of investing is don't put all your eggs in one basket. First rule of gambling is don't bet money you don't have.

If you're investing in a junior miner there is an element of both. CLA looks to me to have the foundation of a successful company for many reasons continually listed on the forum. Things go wrong, business takes time and anyone who has achieved anything will tell you that it's not smooth sailing.

If you want to "invest" with minimal stress buy blue chips. If you buy juniors then don't buy one and spread your money across a few. Investing is all about percentages.

And for god sake leave the PG alone when the man is on holiday with his family and you need reassurance.

I'm going back to reading the CVN thread where a bought in 18 months ago on the same foundation I see here and experienced the same doomsday scenarios along the way.

If you predict the end of the world every day you'll get it right once.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.