CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

release date, page-30

1. 7,746 Posts.
    If I was to be honest, and its only an opinion, I wouldn't think 1mil tubes over 3months is achievable especially initially.

With 2000 stores, and 90days(not to mention sundays and public holidays) thats 5 tubes per day per store, every day. Might sound doable to some and long term probably is. But I know their are many items on chemist shelves that dont even sell 1/week.

A good indicator will be to see where the product is placed at a chemist, how much shelf space, etc.

Either way we are having a more sustainable re-rating and not our usually 10min pump n dump. Steady as she goes. Product on shelves should equal 2c plus imo, but I guess the market will determine that. Actual sales can see this anywhere but 5-10c is possible.

We dont even need to be profitable to see 5c imo. Just demonstrate that we can reasearch, market and distribute a product. And let potential of future products speak for us.

The closer the launch is to PNOO expiry the better imo. Removes some risk factors like poor sales or the market moving on to the next bio.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.