PEN 5.68% 8.3¢ peninsula energy limited

Good morning Hangseng & DigsI know you both only deal in the...

1. 787 Posts.
    Good morning Hangseng & Digs

I know you both only deal in the Facts . . . . please read the following " Credible Facts"

Firstly Digs . . . . In response to your questions

Your words to me, Post 26/06/2011 - 6872190

"Second please post your link regarding the earthquakes that have occured in wyoming(EAST OF GILETTE) which is where our Insitu mining is going to take place, because I cant see any earthquakes in the area."

thank you for posting that map of Wyoming with just a few red dots on it ( epicentres of seismic activity )

" Just a little out of date isn't it?

"1990 - 2006"

Please see the following link as requested, it is current " that being inclusive of 2011 data from Department of seismology.

http://geology.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?zi=1/XJ/Ya&sdn=geology&cdn=education&tm=48&gps=132_194_1038_477&f=00&tt=14&bt=0&bts=0&zu=http%3A//www.wrds.uwyo.edu/wrds/wsgs/hazards/quakes/quake.html

There appears to be a few red dots around the "Gillette" area . . . does there not?

Secondly, I don't know why you mention that other company BLR, because I believe they will be mining using open pit.
    They won't have any wells being possibly ruptured in the event of seismic activity.

Hangseng

Do these words sound familiar

Your post 6871765 26/06/2011

"As for your post Swissboy it is too ridiculous to even bother with, especially after what you posted all over HC such a short time ago.

Well it seems it has gone from being too ridiculous, to the following.

Your words Post 6872071 26/06/2011

"
    Yes Digs nice find. "swiss is right" if we were in the moutains in the West of Wyoming you could have cause for some concern. However considering Lance is at the other end of the scale in North Eastern Wyoming and has only had 3 events in the whole county since the data was recorded, no I am not concerned. 2 of these so low (less than 2.5) and one of less than 6.5 all with NO damage recorded."

Unfortunately the information you provided was

"11 years old!!"

The information on the link you provided was current in the " Year 2000 ", which is stamped in the middle of the brochure you gave the link to. " Credibility ? "

Which is a mystery when you seem to be so up to date on all things PEN.

If you would like to see the current information, please see the link above.

And this morning I read this

Your words

Post 6873416 26/07/2011

" Hi Warnie, you may or may not be aware, but there isn't much about PEN, Lance and the uranium industry as a whole I don't know. After 4 years of following the industry and researching PEN and everything I possibly could about the ISR process and the uranium industry. I have also followed some peers with great interest."

Please explain to the PEN holders, why you got it so wrong . . . . and the real risks associated with ISR extraction and seismic activity. Maybe you would like to insure the project from such risks, it would be easy money for you . . . . . and once again establish your credentials as stated above.

Regards

SwissB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.005(5.68%)
Mkt cap ! $264.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $666.8K 7.997M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 873207 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 391446 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.