NEU 5.49% $20.93 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Release Today Neuren Valuation Estimate Raised, page-60

1. 6,059 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1596
    Garf, wasn't having a go at anyone on this, except perhaps the 'excited masses' as you put it - was more a light hearted observation than anything else. [Those masses abound at the speccy end of HC, always have, always will - but of course they are very rarely on the money.] The only similarity between ADO and NEU, that I was hinting at, was those HC expectations, as distinct from their genesis.

As for Neuren, I have no reason to to impugn the expertise and/or integrity of the CEO or board and there is every reason to expect that there MAY be a deal of some form in the pipeline. However, as I see it, no matter how good Dr T is at deal making, if there is a significant disjunct between the companys' view of its risk adjusted value and the view of the industry in general then a decision to 'go it alone' will be the only option.

The answer to that question is obviously evolving (or already evolved) behind closed doors. We simply do not know that answer as yet, but we will, and certainly before the end of 2018.

[By the way, today, at this early stage, there is that 'significant disjunct' between any meaningful buy and sell offers - like 3.01 to 3.39. Perhaps analagous to the situation that the company is in atm?]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.93
Change
-1.215(5.49%)
Mkt cap ! $2.663B
Open High Low Value Volume
$22.06 $22.11 $20.63 $5.580M 261.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 102 $20.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.93 62 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.