NEU 5.48% $22.14 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

To follow up on what Hottod said about the current competition,...

1. 24 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    To follow up on what Hottod said about the current competition, I will add that as the father of a girl with Rett Syndrome (and investor in NURPF - USA), Phase 3 Trofinitide is the only thing we think about. The other trials seem to focus on individual symptoms of Rett and we don't really have an interest in that. We heard great things about some of the girls that were enrolled in phase 2 and we cannot wait for the opportunity to enroll our girl in the phase 3 trial.

That being said, further down the road gene therapy may be the cure that the Rett community is seeking. There is a company in the US that plans on a phase 1 study starting sometime in 2019. But we certainly are not hanging our hat on that as we all know how long we are away from that being an option for treatment.

We feel strongly that Trofinitide we have a life altering impact on our girl, even if it isn't the "cure". And based on what I have heard about Trofinide so far, I don't think this is just wishful thinking on my part. But time will tell. I'd recommend everyone hang onto their shares and be patient.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$22.14
Change
1.150(5.48%)
Mkt cap ! $2.829B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.50 $22.44 $21.50 $13.15M 598.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 437 $22.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$22.15 8325 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.