Banana manCan you answer a few questions for me please. I will...

1. 714 Posts.
    Banana man

Can you answer a few questions for me please. I will segregate the points for ease of response.

As the legislation is some 20 years old:
    1. Why didn’t your chosen ones rectify the problem when they were in power for 6 years?
    2. Why didn’t your chosen ones rectify the problem in thier first 18 or so months in power this time around?
    3. How many people does Mr Dreyfus have drafting legislation to address all of the previous high court rulings that might be over turned in the future? (That is what you are saying previous governments have failed to do-including 6 years and 18 months of your mob)

And best of all can you answer this one for me.

4. As your mob was party to the case, and actually made representations to the court I believe, they would have been aware that the possible outcomes were binary. The legislation stood up which means there was nothing to do, slap yourselves on the back and go have a cocktail. If the legislation did not stand up an immediate legislative response would be required. The fact that this government was caught as flat footed as they were is mind boggling.

I am not sure which is the bigger failure of this government-the Voice where there was a plan that was executed by a bunch of incompetant morons, or this case where there was no plan. Which do you think.

There 4 simple questions.

Thanks in advance for your learned reply.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.