MAY 5.56% 5.7¢ melbana energy limited

Too right Alexei ii -The whole tone of the article reeks of...

1. 1,126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    Too right Alexei ii -

The whole tone of the article reeks of cynicism and is sceptical in its' assessment of referring to AP's past record as a " junior" banker at MQG -
    the icing on the cake is the diagram depicting the discovery as being offshore! Probably put together by some upstart junior hack who relies on spell check to survive and whose idea of detailed research is limited to a cursory few minutes at some trendy cafe googling away merrily.......probably sports a modern beard as well and is happy to pay exorbitant fees to have his locks styled ......I rest my case.

Imagine if instead of aiming the arrow at AP they rather went for a more positive appreciation of what Melbana have uncovered here and showed a modicum of respect for;-

a- the depth and experience of the geo team and the high regard in which they are viewed in Cuba

b - the first mover initiative all those years ago by Peter Stickland and team to be thinking outside of the square and daring to acquire this permit

c - the actual size of the discovery ( confirmed ) and the potential still laying dormant in Block 9

Which could have lead to an article titled

" Experienced Australian Oil and Gas geologists lead junior explorer Melbana Energy to uncover massive onshore discovery in Cuba " --

They could could then focus on sinking the boot into APs employment history and casting aspersions of whether or not he can actually turn this discovery into a money making operation......AFTER acknowledging the amazing analysis and technical research on modest available data that has allowed these developments to unfold - Melbanas geo team deserve a little respect as far as I'm concerned

And Ort will certainly respect them even more when the Sp is at 30c lol

A3 about to get underway _ Ort is excited!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $192.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.8¢ 5.4¢ $144.5K 2.570M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1601115 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 979319 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.7¢
  Change
0.003 ( 5.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.4¢ 5.8¢ 5.4¢ 1070083
Last updated 15.15pm 31/05/2024 ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.