MAY 6.06% 3.5¢ melbana energy limited

English skills are blinding you to what you want to ask which is...

1. 4,472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 855
    English skills are blinding you to what you want to ask which is ‘what caused the kick’
    I think you think that the only evidence of hydrocarbons was purely from the cuttings?"
    however, I don't like it that you assumed what I was thinking"
    it was the only perceivable reason you quoted it."

... lol ... you're incredible ... oozing with entitlement ...

... so not only do you use 'I think you think' to post weasel replies, now you also assume the actual question !

... the question - 'what was the kick' ... not ... 'what is a kick' ... are we clear ?

... Flam's only near answer so far something like 'never said it was all oil' ... Hint - ok continue ? [E]

... the question - what was the sample [~15-API] that MAY reported 02 Nov 2021 ?

... for you that means - how it was taken ! ... are we clear ? ... don't bother filling the page with dribble - again.

... you Flam have failed throughout the thread to answer either of these above questions ...

... both answers may not be able to be found by an internet search ... and here is Flam's problem.

... if you knew what you were talking about, this discussion maybe very different ... but you by your own posts do not.

... the importance of this discussion should not be overlooked, sadly it maybe ...

Last edited by Linebacker11: 20/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.002(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $117.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $577.5K 16.92M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1018559 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 1521853 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.