MAY 6.06% 3.5¢ melbana energy limited

well I must say every month you are getting more positive on MAY...

1. 4,472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 855
    well I must say every month you are getting more positive on MAY .."
    and I agree higher the API the better was saying that since I first invested"
    purchased more recently"

... you assume wrong ... and interestingly in the quarterly on A-2 [extended production test?] ... looks like maybe Oil @ ~300 bbls/d [could be wrong?] [24 hr flow?] ... ~19-API ... you're very wrong Sharetrader78 ... though never posted this may not have some potential ...

... may want some big b***s for that bet ... big time !

... posters @Kiwikid asking about DST ops ... to answer perhaps a rough overview ... POOH ... [CCL?] make-up BHA [DF], RIH upper-zone [quicker], set-packer, test above & below, circulate-out [1.5] open well / shut-in period ... well-response dependent / duration of possible flow-period/s [flow after flow?] [PVT/DO?] ... maybe M.I.T [very important, can't be bothered explaining that]. If any reported API / BS&W [Fw] / pressures maybe keenly watched by the market and there maybe loads more ops with a myriad of problems or hold-ups that may occur ... in other words it's unlikely a definite timeline maybe applied to operations ! ...

... it's only rough on ops-seq. and not spoon-feeing anything to you rampers, that just hands you the opportunity to say the 'yes of course that's what I thought all along' line, as you predictably have done with API Share-trader...78 ... when in reality you can't answer basic operational questions.

... it's incredible that even you S78 didn't nut out the maybe critical sampling question ... even on the 'kicks' when given the word 'expansion' ! ... but but but 20K BOP ... pipelines ... Supertankers ... 10000 bbls/d ... lol ... thought the word 'surface' in 'surface-sample' may have been a big-hint ... but on that Flam went on to answer WL DH tool and then 'density at depth' ... LOL ... no idea ... and punters follow these types ... comedy ...

... MAY - have been performing well operationally ...

Last edited by Linebacker11: 27/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.002(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $117.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $577.5K 16.92M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1018559 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 1521853 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.