MAY 6.06% 3.5¢ melbana energy limited

Sorry Pal you're wrong on the 0.052 as well.Remember that guy...

1. 4,472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 855
    Sorry Pal you're wrong on the 0.052 as well.
    Remember that guy called Newton?
    You know f=ma
    the formulas use that principle. lol you really should stop. lol"
    thats right, thats where you hit the = button. Then you divide by 6.9 for psi."

... yeah, thought you would want to keep barking, but one can always trust a dog to take a bone ...

... try again Vince-Newton, how to get to psi from ppg ? ... spoon-feeding 'again' ... you'll get it soon.

... it took you two attempts last time on the first answer ... the numbers are here 'again' for you - 0.052.

... nothing changes what I missed, but that doesn't mean you understood what you were really doing ...

... you're just a S78 & Flam-Mark11 ... slightly better at an internet search ... but you should have stopped while ahead.

... maybe huge sessions up-coming for oil markets [am long from ~72.90] ... shaky on the Fed ... any ME action ... China.

... be interesting where the market may move May if things punch higher or lower ... or range ... [API?]

... unlike ~12 months ago, looks like about every second post now mentions API ... how strange ! where from hmmm

... two questions asked ... lol ... not my fault all you rampers panic at the maybe slightest vibration ... lol

... MAY are preforming well operationally imo ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.002(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $117.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $577.5K 16.92M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1018559 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 1521853 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.