MAY 3.85% 2.7¢ melbana energy limited

Released News: Cuba Block 9 Operations Update, page-223

1. 7,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1009
    PLEASE do some reading before criticising others on HotCopper.

There is a large amount of data in the public domain about Marti and the lower zones. The company has also quoted these several times. API is significantly higher than U1A/1B, an the pressure much higher. YOU KNOW THIS yet you persist with silly comments and questions, trying to undermine the company, shareholder confidence, and the share price. You are effectively trying to publish false and misleading statements in an attempt to influence the share price. This is illegal in accordance with the ASX Listing Rules and the Corps Act, and, accordingly, I have today lodged a request to ASIC to investigate your mischievous and illegal attempts to undermine MAY.

In the USA (your IP indicates that you are posting from the West Coast of the USA) you can indeed publish such comments so long as there is no proven link the share price action. But in Australia, the mere intention to influence the share price (or sentiment) through false and misleading statements (even if they are disguised as questions, such as you do) is illegal. I strongly suggest that you stop.

We have all answered your silly questions, to which you know the answer: but you continue to bait and argue in an attempt to down-ramp. For one last time - Please do some research before posting, and please stop posting rubbish comments eluding to problems in A3. A3 is progressing well, driving towards the lower zones where there is previous evidence (ref: Marti-5) of high pressure and higher API (>30). For you to argue any different to that is a clear downramp and a clear attempt to manipulate the share price.

Please don't respond again to any comment I make: your comments, lack of care for existing shareholders, and illegal attempts to profit are not appreciated by me or any other member of HotCopper.

(Note: Mods: yes, I have reported this member several times, yet he persists: hence my action this morning with ASIC. Had enough of this being allowed).

Kit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $90.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ $18.45K 683.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 269722 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.