MAY 6.06% 3.5¢ melbana energy limited

i like the way you tease people and balancing the too optimistic...

1. 4,472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 855
    i like the way you tease people and balancing the too optimistic people around here .
    now do you think the company is overvalued for the cash in the bank and the Mc Daniel’s report coming out.‘
    I have to admit I know shit about oil exploration but learning thru VOGC post "

... Hey Phil, board questions and am not spending too much time on posts here, also hard to answer your questions as 99% on these threads have zero Oil & Gas experience ... suggest maybe read-up every word on all the A-1 well reports [A-3] [A-2?] ... get a feel for the Cuban operation ...

... by the looks for MAY in Cuba there's been x1 EPT that may have produced around Oil @ ~300 bbls/d ? [heavy-crude?] and the 1st A-3 DST was what API / Flow-rate ? ... may any major even bother with these numbers ? ... is that well back-online ? ... hmmm

... imo MAY have been performing extremely well operationally, considering any WW lead-times on equipment / experienced personnel. Imo all the focus on these next lower-zones maybe doing MAY a disservice, MAY maybe a the start of a long year x year field evaluation and that's more than one hole ! [JV?] ... plus any Australian permit/s should not be over-looked ... imo I'd maybe rate these higher ...

... Phil - for the DST ops, again I posted this below earlier in this thread on DST ops, this maybe just some of the operations involved in a DST and MAY have been executing these well imo ... other posters @Kiwikid asking about DST ops ... to answer perhaps a rough overview -
    ... - POOH ... [CCL?] make-up BHA [DF], RIH upper-zone [quicker], set-packer, test above & below, circulate-out [1.5] open well / shut-in period ... well-response dependent / duration of possible flow-period/s [flow after flow?] [PVT/DO?] ... maybe M.I.T [very important, can't be bothered explaining that]. If any reported API / BS&W [Fw] / pressures maybe keenly watched by the market and there maybe loads more ops with a myriad of problems or hold-ups that may occur ...

... maybe pay attention to any APIreported Phil ... not so much the maybe 1.00 Bandwagon on these threads ...

... so you can see that there is a lot that goes on and near nothing in the Oil field is cheap ...

... 'overvalued' ? ... imo the market is always awake and what may the market be telling you.

... were some MAY Directors maybe selling @ ~0.100 ? [could be wrong?] ... [~3.2Billion shares on issue]

... Phil - bear in mind that OPEC+ may have maintained significant production-cuts... !!

... alarmingly this may mean at any time those taps maybe turned-on and may hammer crude ... or simply dropping maybe grade paid in Asia type action etc ... also remember that 2024 is a US election year and as the saying may go 'everything that happens in a US election year is about the US election' ... may some hot-heads in the ME cause chaos and disrupt supply and maybe cause a massive spike in crude, maybe ...

... imo everyone maybe at each others throats on these threads in a few months ... comedy ... lol ...

... interesting to see where the market may move MAY ...

... the market spiked MAY before and so it needs to be watched imo ...

... or now ... may any spikes be heavily sold-into on-volume ... any hype may quickly return on/if big-numbers imo ...

... MAY certainly has potential and never posted otherwise ...

... MAY imo have been performing extremely well operationally ...
    Last edited by Linebacker11: 15/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.002(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $117.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $577.5K 16.92M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1018559 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 1521853 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.