MAY 6.06% 3.5¢ melbana energy limited

"Anyone who knows oil and gas drilling knows this is a kick:The...

1. 4,472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 855
    "Anyone who knows oil and gas drilling knows this is a kick:
    The choke line valve is used to redirect the mud from the well bore to the choke manifold during a kick. The kill line valve is used to direct drilling fluid to the BOP during a kick'.

...Wrong ! - this is 'not' a 'kick' ... these maybe some actions the drill-floor may perform during a 'kick' ...

"Therefore, visible hydrocarbons were not just seen because of cuttings,
    which is what I think your main point of contention is, which unfortunately for you is just incorrect."

... what !? ... I never posted anything like that ... oh it's another 'I think you think' moment ... no idea ...

"Can you imagine at a depth of 3,769mMD
    what the pressure is required to be in order for a kick at this depth is to occur?"

... No and try explaining what you mean in this sentence ? ... as you clearly do not understand what a 'kick' is ...

... will standby on your fascinating explanation of what you imagine ... and that's nearly what it is.

"I think you think"

... your entire post is dreamed-up by you posting 'I think you think' ... then proceeding to answer your own assumptions.

... and other punters listen & like this dribble ... but but but 'Oil in Place' ... 'Global' ... "I think you think" ... lol

... it all reads like a Sharetrader78 post effort 'I think you think ... lol

... and maybe as with Le-Cone & Sharetrader78, your IQ probably matches room temperature ...

... this post shows you hold no O&G bg, just that you're better at searching & copy/paste than others.

... Flambeau you once posted about a Horner-Plot and I thought you may have some substance, clearly you don't.

... a few minutes on these threads is enough, wasting time answering kids 'I think you think' long posts ...

... maybe a hint on these wells ... try looking at the ~40m TD question and work back from there ...

... MAY - imo are performing well operationally ...
    Last edited by Linebacker11: 12/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.002(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $117.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $577.5K 16.92M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1018559 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 1521853 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.