MAY 4.76% 2.2¢ melbana energy limited

Your reiteration of the unique and incalculable value of this...

1. 3,626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1134
    Your reiteration of the unique and incalculable value of this onshore prize is noted. This is just half of the story as you know. The flip side is how could anyone CHOOSE to ignore such a glittering prize for 2 years to run off and exclusively chase a wild goose and still claim to represent the best interests of SH. Just as perverse is some very questionably promulgate the pretence this never happened. Like a bunch of captains pretending the Titanic didn’t happen or it was the iceberg’s fault. When I see posters blaming bots and pip traders for our low SP I have this fanciful desire to reach through the internet , grab their pinna and stretch it to the limit of its tensile strength in order to shout into the vacuum beyond “ its Zapato stupid”. The hearth that forged a veritable army of cynics tempered by losses and protracted delays. Then to tell the likes of Sameoldstory and Mrs Feral it doesn’t really matter induces a vitriolic torrent of profanity that would make a sailor blush. I still don’t see the connection between O&G and carnal knowledge wyself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $74.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $28.51K 1.315M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1866703 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 300000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.38am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.