MAY 6.06% 3.5¢ melbana energy limited

he tried to use my post as evidence that the oil on the shakers...

1. 4,472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 855
    he tried to use my post as evidence that the oil on the shakers wasn't from oil influx,"

... no ... that's just not true and again a complete lie ... what a low-life ...

"Flambeau (me) clearly demonstrated that there has been multiple kicks in the lower sheets which are very bullish because of 1) evidence of pressure, 2) evidence of moveable oil, [reservoir, source rock etc] etc etc..."

... there maybe many factors involved and maybe not necessarily as you ramp here ... you continue to fail to comprehend the basic question and instead attempt to turn everything into a ramp ...

... think I worked it [MW] out to est. ~12ppg ?[heavy] ... which if so maybe isn't really that heavy ...

... more 'I think you think' logic from you, the only way you can dance around your lack of even trainee level DH knowledge.

... why has no-one put together what maybe a glaring question on these wells !! ...

... again start with maybe the ~40m TD question and work back ...

... you may also see mention in my initial MAY posts ~18 months ago ... but lets ignore them Flambeau ... lol ...

... Flambeau was there maybe a significant amount of oil in the shakers ? ... answer a simple Yes or No ...
    Last edited by Linebacker11: 16/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.002(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $117.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $577.5K 16.92M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1018559 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 1521853 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.