MAY 0.00% 5.1¢ melbana energy limited

@Vince120 it be the moon shot price action that even our...

1. 4,435 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 852

@Vince120 it be the moon shot price action that even our resident critic mentioned recently?"

... agree 100% this may get bid-up hard on volume on maybe reported API ... but how high API the market may decide.

... though you may want to have some big b**ls for that bet ... big-time !

... am no critic ... guess asking a couple of questions looks scary to punters who may have no idea of operations ... no one ever posted there wasn't a kick/s or oil in shakers and even posted-up some sampler info ! lol ... and Flambeau took that info and went looking at down-hole density !! [such comedy] [LOL] with her no idea answer to a 'surface-sample' question and it was Flambeau who posted-up the mud-system that commenced these posts !! lol ... this clearly shows Flambeau had no real idea of a mud-system as Flambeau had no idea about 'sampling' from a mud-system, until she was pushed in that direction in posts, after first trying the 'wireline' answer ... comedy ...

... thought that the 'surface' part of 'surface-sample' may have been a big hint to Flambeau and others, obviously it wasn't.

... Flam could have ended it all with one sentence if she knew what she was talking about ... all there in black & white.

... why do you think I could play Flambeau along for so long !! ... because it was clear Flambeau and others could only read and then react to what's posted ... not come up with anything operational to add to the posts ! trading IQ of seagulls.

... initially due to Flambeau posting up a mud-system schematic and earlier a Horner Plot, I mistakenly eyed Flambeau as a punter with some level of O&G experience ... naa I was very wrong ! ... Flambeau is also a nasty piece of work ... best left alone imo ... enough comedy ...

... yet am surprised that FOMO @Sharetrader78 hasn't maybe nutted out anything ... S78 always lurking to have a cheap-shot and a sampler [yes there are many] maybe all there to search up on the net ... seems as you maybe returning to the same zones kids ?!!!!!! ... thought punters may actually start thinking ... naa wrong again - Linebacker bad !! blasphemer !! ... bla bla blahhh

... may everyone make bank and there maybe many more holes post this one, who knows ... and Australia ..

... MAY imo have been killing it with timelines & the MAY MD may know what he needs imo ... huge plus to have him imo.
    Last edited by Linebacker11: 23/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $171.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.1¢ $161.4K 3.099M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 179952 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 139801 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.96 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.1¢ 5.4¢ 5.1¢ 1025460
Last updated 15.59pm 15/05/2024 ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.