CND 0.00% 3.7¢ condor energy limited

infoseeker,Thanks for the response.I find it amusing how two...

1. 1,987 Posts.
    infoseeker,

Thanks for the response.

I find it amusing how two people with different opinions on the value of something, can see the same comment and come to totally different conclusions about what it means.

You saw that vague wording to mean that BKP was being circled by Shell, BP and CNOOC, all competing with each other to get a slice of this outback minnow, but that the valiant management of this little company had managed to fight them off for the benefit of the average small shareholder.

Me, I saw it to mean that maybe one low life broking house (or just a sophisticated investor with deep pockets out to make a few quick bucks from the punters) was trying to get some short term action to play the upcoming news flow.

I think it's very possible that we will know the real story in time. Despite the company's stalwart attempt to convince the shareholders that it's all going to be oversubscribed and they should send their cheques off immediately or risk missing out, I reckon there will be a shortfall and the balance will be placed with the mysterious "outside parties". This of course will result in a 3B telling us exactly who they are.

Cheers

Badfish

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17000 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 73529 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.