CND 0.00% 3.7¢ condor energy limited

BFNot necessarily ' Shell, BP and CNOOC'...Canadain/US O&G small...

1. 4,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    BF

Not necessarily ' Shell, BP and CNOOC'...Canadain/US O&G small mid caps are expriencing real sustained interest and growth in thier SP's...China/Asia has a WAR CHEST ready to invest in this area...(will try and post some supporting comments over the weekend) as just back online with internet speed required to follow all my sources to update myself.

BF...'I saw it to mean that maybe one low life broking house (or just a sophisticated investor with deep pockets out to make a few quick bucks from the punters) was trying to get some short term action to play the upcoming news flow.'...think you may need to review BKP/Management performance todate as to the 'steady as she goes' approach and their ability to time a deal for better future performance of the SP...but different points of view will only provde me with the need to do more research to prove or disprove those positions, or, as you state it...' vague wording' ???

I personally believe that the SPP will be fully subscribed and before deadline date???

But agree that in time (read 3B) we will all know for sure?

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.7¢ $629 17K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 126282 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 56529 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.