CTP 0.00% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

CBYou having a senior moment!! The Cougar Energy thing has been...

1. 939 Posts.
    CB
    You having a senior moment!! The Cougar Energy thing has been in newspapers for a week!! I attended a Qld Govt Cabinet meeting in Roma a few days ago and protesters were everywhere re CXY putting benzine and Toluene into water tables and in particular the underground artesian basin.. This has been refuted and acknowledged by the company and the Government.. The levels detected were well under world standards on drinking water and could have simply been an oil spill on the ground above the test point!!
    it was probably a beat up by farmers not happy with CSG companies coming onto their land!!
    I recall a situation in Nelly Bay Townsville where Greenies planted old axe heads on the surrounding reef to prove it was a sacred site worth preserving to stop the planned marina.. Well guess what the supposed axe heads were proven a fake ...strange they had no barnicles or algae on them!!!
    Now I Agree with farmers that agriculture land needs to be preserved and miners need to show more respect but if you really understand UGC there is no reason why with correct controls both cant co exist.. But thankfully this should not be a problem for CTP in NT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 292051 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.37am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.