NDO 0.00% 85.0¢ nido education limited

If anyone thinks oil is easy to get at you might like to reflect...

1. 58 Posts.
    If anyone thinks oil is easy to get at you might like to reflect on the following.

"Petrobras launched its capitalisation on September 24 in New York and September 27 in Sao Paulo.
    The Brazilian government purchased nearly two-thirds of the new Petrobras shares, strengthening its hold over Latin America's biggest company.
    That NTT issue raised $US36.8 billion ($A38.09 billion) at the time.
    Petrobras intends to use the capital as the core of an ambitious $US224 billion ($A231.84 billion) investment plan over the next five years that will give it the means to tap potentially vast offshore oil fields.
    But to get at the black stuff, Petrobras will have to overcome a series of costly technological challenges unprecedented in the oil industry."

And that's the interesting part isn't it' when they mention that to get at the oil they have to "overcome a series of costly technological challenges unprecedented in the oil industry".....you see they are talking very very deep ocean drilling...as opposed to the very shallow drilling that Nido is involved in to get its oil.
    Oil it would seem now requires extreme measures to obtain, and I wonder just how that fact will effect its price per barrel over the coming years.

If Nido reports good flow rates next week and later moves on to Gindara ..well' I wonder how some big fish will be looking at us then ....just my thoughts though .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
85.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $202.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
86.5¢ 89.0¢ 85.0¢ $12.01K 14.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 994 85.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
89.0¢ 2462 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.