VOC 0.00% $5.49 vocus group limited

I think it is a few factors... general negativity on the market....

1. 27 Posts.
    I think it is a few factors... general negativity on the market. Sector in general getting pressured, possibly driven by high PE's getting wound down. A bit of fallout from TPM's "disappointing" results.

One more I think is that people are thinking NBN is a real threat. From personal experience and talking to industry contacts, NBN couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery, and is less of a threat than everyone thinks. Of course, the Feds could go and legislate that out, but given the destruction of the NBN concept thanks to political BS, I don't see that as a big threat.

If I'm understanding Vocus correctly (and please correct me if I'm wrong) - Vocus can leverage off both NBN or their self built network to service their new & existing customers. That's a win win. Plus Vocus looking to build international links (ASC) - I think Mr Market is underestimating Vocus' future.

IOT is going to drive data consumption and inter-connectivity - the big 4 networks (plus up and comer Superloop) are in prime position. I'm looking to add to my position soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.