MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

Its almost unfair practice that their selling practice has...

1. 8,606 Posts.
    Its almost unfair practice that their selling practice has created a price ceiling that doesnt warrant anything other than a self fulfilled prophecy. Just a little whinge, but how can AMP expect to get a good price for anything in this market when they cap it with conditional price-based sells? They are obviously selling MAE to make money somewhere else, so I would think that someone in AMP with some common should whisper "dont do anything for a week and you'll get twice as much for MAE and of course you'll be fulfilling your responsibilty to AMP shareholders a bit better, by making more money".
    No, this guy has offloaded the worst performers indescriminantly and has ignored the announcements and the increase in company/imbedded value. His weird strategy of MAE selling "at market - on a platter" market have undermined our its value and we will only recover when he's finished controlling our share saleability.
    Maybe he could be sacked when we are at $3!?!
    He must be a young fella in my view, following the superiors insuperior orders without employing any proactive, analytical, or common sense by selling "at market or less".

Thats my 5c - I wonder if i scared him?...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.