MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

kooks,In this market nothing seems to make sense. I think we are...

1. 1,227 Posts.
    kooks,

In this market nothing seems to make sense. I think we are seeing a double whammy of de-risking as well as de-leveraging, hence the significant re-rating of most share prices in the last 12 months. We should not lose sight of the fact that we were in significant bull market bubble territory and as Newton discovered- what goes up must come down. At least active traders can be on the alert for some real bargain basement shares, only problem is picking the bottom. The great depression stock market crashed 80% over a period of three years, Granted circumstances are not entirely similar but there is a lot of bad news still on its way imho. One large difference to the great depresssion is that we are in an age where information (data) is quickly gathered and disseminated, so hopefully this will all blow over sooner rather than later. If only the remaining corporate spin doctors who are holding on to the forlorn hope that it will all get better soon will now come clean.

As for MAE, I still see some downside to the price in the short term. The price will be extremely sensitive to any news, both good or bad and will react accordingly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.