OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

Dasa my good man - I'm still around wife tried feeding me 10...

1. 11,632 Posts.
    Dasa my good man - I'm still around wife tried feeding me 10 McDonald's burgers last few days to poison me with, but didn't work so I'm still stuck with the market.

In today’s fin review today. It was suggesting that maybe OZL issues the SFR shares to OZL holders as a way of reducing the holding on the bal sheet.
    Will try and copy it at the bottom but not sure if it will come through but will try for holders.

A few thoughts mate your correct (and your not even mad:-), cash assets are usually ignored. – But if there was a takeover, OZL would almost certainly distribute all the cash as part of the t/o. i.e. a $3 a share special dividend, then the t/o would occur at a premium to the share price. So the cash is actually a bonus (rather than a liability) for shareholders in any takeover. so all in all I don't feel the cash is a liability. Take the cash off the balance sheet and theoretically the MC drops by the value of the cash.

A suitor can either pay 2.7 billion (with the cash) or 1.8 billion without it. There is no difference.

I have noticed that OZL is dropping less than PNA over the past few days (I think the cash on OZL’s bal sheet is helping this).

WOW what a fall in the markets of late sell-off is just relentless you would have to feel- you don't think the EU can afford to let Greece default - i reckon they'll bend over backwards to make a deal that the Greeks will agree to

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.