OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

relentless selling, page-2

1. al1
    2,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    well i dont expect any big improvements till the buy back is completed......ozl has finished off selling off non core assets....in one way or another.....

the company will not use the buy back to under pin the price....it will focus on operational issues only....

its instructions to its brokers will be ,in my opinion,to be to track the stock....buy as cheap as possible...let the shorters drive it down....so ozl can buy back as many shares as possible for the funds allocated....

ozl brokers will wait for the low sentiment sell off days and pick up stock in stages....so the overall end average will be as low as possible.....

many factors will be at play ...the greeks....lower chinese factory output...lower electricity demand by chinese factories......end of australian tax year....and fear and shorters...plus more......

below $8 a real possibility if any of the above get worse...

so I'm still sitting on the fence...as this is a good LT investment that pays dividends and is debt free with cash to spare.......no baking covenants to kill it off this time around..and its still making money....just needs to find a big rich deposit ...to extend its PH mine life......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.