OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

Mission,Yep, not sure whether it was my buying yesterday...

1. 13,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1047
    Mission,

Yep, not sure whether it was my buying yesterday morning, or our contra indicator's raw diamond of a down ramp?

Imho there'd probably been a lot of standing back to see how far it would fall, but someone decided 8 was just too good to hold back. Still looking to add a few more myself, but I suspect there"ll be some further testing of 8, therefore not rushing to raise my bid.

It would certainly be better if we were getting the kind of encouraging progress on exploration and development that we are at PNA, but then the sp would start with a one. I guess here we will get it in one big hit rather than the increments we do at PNA.

Gottcha, my dalliance with impress was brief when I was picking through for bargains post lows early 2009. Takeovers almost always seem to involve a big transfer of wealth, and very little if any creation of it, so always want to be on the right side. Been on the wrong with a few eg the old OXR, and recently IGO, but also in hindsight done well from the offers for JBM,LIM and some others.

I can't see OXR being taken over, PH is a political poison pill, with so few eligible to do the deed, and TB is showing discipline as potential predator.

EL

EL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.