FXR 0.00% 0.2¢ fox resources limited

relentless slide into oblivion, page-7

1. 7,447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1118
    G'day fellas. I just read the last few posts with interest. I held Fox a few times 3-4 years ago and have had them on my watchlist ever since. I, too, have been amazed how this company has spiraled downwards. Prior to the GFC they were selling copper, had a major financial injection from Jinchuan at around 95c per share, from memory, and looked to be on the road to success. When the GFC hit and metal prices plummeted it was understandable that the company decided to put production on hold until prices recovered. However, when that duly happened a year later FXR was nowhere to be seen as a producer. What happened? All I ever saw was outgoing of funds on one thing or another and nothing being earned. Frankly when they were around 15c I couldn't see why they weren't 5c, since they were virtually bankrupt. Now they talk of 'heap leaching', whatever that is, to produce cash. Why isn't Radio Hill being restarted on traditional means of production of Copper and Nickel? When the company was at its peak of close to $2 per share Don Harper was at the helm. Is it just coincidence that his departure coincided with the train wreck?

I don't know what Jinchuan makes of it all but perhaps they're partly to blame? I always sympathise, though, with good honest investors, like myself, who put faith in the words and promises made by the bosses of these companies, and then get shafted. I guess these days it just doesn't pay to buy and hold indefinitely in such companies. If they aren't delivering as and when promised then it's time to exit quickly. You can always come back in later, after hopefully making money elsewhere. Anyway, I sincerely hope you guys get something out of FXR eventually. I know only too well what it's like to hold losers for years, only to come out with peanuts in return for thousands. Anyone remember ERG and Brandrill? Bad memories for me!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.