ASX 0.70% $63.46 asx limited

relenza, page-5

1. 4,460 Posts.
    Bill . Back from the gym.

The wise western companies with big $$$$ pushed through approval of Relenza as they have with other defective drugs, it is evident if you research same. It is LISTED AS A DEFECTIVE DRUG....again look it up.

It has some positive effects so they won't pull it after all the trouble of approving it unless there are vast claims against it, where so far there are not that many. As I said if you are about to contract the bird flu and possibly die it is worth ingesting some of the stuff. The only reason it has sold is the great bird flu pandemic/epidemic Lie generated to make sales!!!!!!!!

I provided you with a quote from GSK court papers saying Tamiflu is safer but do you know better that the company that actually markets Relenza being GSK?

As for SLA I have seen sufficent evidence as to its products effectiveness, efficacy and have had no trouble getting info on results from computer searches and the company itself.

I have no interest in BTA or Relenza for now but when people ramble on about how great it is and downramp SLA with NO EVIDENCE TO THE CONTRARY at all I find it a little annoying and in fact it makes me believe they are trying to get in at a cheaper price. Particularly when they allegedly have no interest in the company or products.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$63.46
Change
-0.450(0.70%)
Mkt cap ! $12.30B
Open High Low Value Volume
$63.50 $63.77 $63.15 $15.01M 236.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1009 $63.34

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$63.47 1328 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.