Thankyou for your " contribution " Trireme ..although It wont go...

1. 3,795 Posts.
    Thankyou for your " contribution " Trireme ..although It wont go down as one thats particularly valued my myself , but I believe in free speach .

If you could please show where I have NOT ever declared my vested interest ... that I would appreciate .

In answer to GE ..who I certainly respect , if I sign with a listed company , that I may soon do ..I dont feel it would be appropriate to post under " property " . I would only post on the equities side of things .

I would .. " if this occurs .." to continue to purely read the property form unless it just got ridiculous ..as it has at times .

Personally , I encourage all who post to have an objective view , and allow room for others who are neither " bull nor bear "

I ceratinly struggle with the declaration that I have not declared my interest , I have been mosting here for 10 years plus , and those that have read my posts know I have always declared positions and possible conflicts .

Glad the initial post , began some discussion , for it is important . The forum CANT go on in its current form , Its merely a matter of time .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.