relevance of hotcopper property forum ., page-40

1. 3,795 Posts.
    It was great to finally get the chance to sit down and read this thread completely .

There were even a couple of quite objective posts , by some whao " sort of missed " the point in the beginning .

Look , please to all who read ..I dont want the Property forum to be deleted , of course I dont ..I want to Gain information , but please understand if it becomes a BULL V BEARS event , it will eventually go , theres no doubt about it ..It simply cant carry on in its current form , too many really good posters have left ..this is because it all got personal .

Please understand , anyone can copy and paste ..pretty much anything from the internet ..you can find ANY view you want to , most of which is rubbish .

So before you put a poster in a 'BOX " ..assuming you want to continue posting on the topic , just think twice ..or you just may have to find somewhere else ..

Good luck to those who have a go ..and Good luck to those who WANT to . Remember Its Okey to be ..neither a BULL nor a BEAR .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.