It was great to finally get the chance to sit down and read this...

1. 3,795 Posts.
    It was great to finally get the chance to sit down and read this thread completely .

There were even a couple of quite objective posts , by some whao " sort of missed " the point in the beginning .

Look , please to all who read ..I dont want the Property forum to be deleted , of course I dont ..I want to Gain information , but please understand if it becomes a BULL V BEARS event , it will eventually go , theres no doubt about it ..It simply cant carry on in its current form , too many really good posters have left ..this is because it all got personal .

Please understand , anyone can copy and paste ..pretty much anything from the internet ..you can find ANY view you want to , most of which is rubbish .

So before you put a poster in a 'BOX " ..assuming you want to continue posting on the topic , just think twice ..or you just may have to find somewhere else ..

Good luck to those who have a go ..and Good luck to those who WANT to . Remember Its Okey to be ..neither a BULL nor a BEAR .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.