LKE 1.72% 5.9¢ lake resources n.l.

Relevant Excerpts from Lake Update Webinars

1. 3,387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2714
    Hello to all,
    I've had a very refreshing break away from HC for a few months and today, decided to check the LKE threads to see if improved here. Sad to say it but, if anything, I think it has gotten worse! I can see that the usual negative crew have overrun the place with their incessant negativity and only a few on here have been staunch enough to continue to post anything that is reflective of the progress being made by Lake on a number of fronts - more power to you!

An introduction to this new thread
    I've decided to put up a few posts over the coming weeks to cover the progress items outlined in the two webinars to date - and will look to continue this as new update webinars are released. I will be posting information from transcripted commentary made by the Lake Management Team to keep readers informed of the real picture as outlined by the Company.....no added opinions, no external interpretations, no "filtered" additional commentary, no unsubstantiated claims, no flaming or baiting, no silly little memes, no time wasting! Just a true and accurate representation of what the Company has communicated on the most relevant aspects of Lake's projects. I will start with a heading outlining the topic, note which webinar each point covered has come from and who delivered the commentary. The negative crew can say what they like in their responses....I will do my utmost to not be baited into responses to clog these threads with rubbish any further than they already are....may I request readers do the same on this particular thread.

My suggestion to readers that want to cover what has been presented by the Company in the update webinars is to filter out the incessant rubbish spewed onto these threads (and no doubt will be on this new one) and concentrate on the information that I will cover directly from Lake's current Management Team.

Just for clarification, I note that I have cleaned up the transcripts taken from the update webinars to remove any superfluous or repeated words to make reading the content easier. There will be no change whatsoever to the meaning of the content covered by the Company.

I hope that these contributions will be seen as adding some value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.001(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $97.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 6.1¢ 5.8¢ $181.4K 3.043M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 773915 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 444830 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 3.27 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.9¢ 6.1¢ 5.8¢ 1887308
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.