IMM 0.64% 39.3¢ immutep limited

Hi again Boiler,I agree 100% re: the chart being neutral right...

1. 3,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    Hi again Boiler,

I agree 100% re: the chart being neutral right now.

While I do not use any charting programs, I was going to ask someone to post a chart the other day....but resisted because I felt I did not need a chart to tell me what I already knew....and what you have just re-iterated just now...and that is PRR is in a holding pattern.

I honestly thought we would at least see traders/punters taking a position before the end of March, but for various reasons (perhaps Easter, perhaps those 25% CGT happy holders selling from a year ago as some suggest - who knows), but in any case I am happy to be holding into April and leading up to the DNDN FDA decision.

There are people who say (more so in previous times than now) that PRR is not DNDN and DNDN is not PRR....and I am not going to argue that obvious point for they are correct, but one can not underestimate how a +ve or -ve FDA ruling will effect PRR's short term prospects for a SP revaluation.

Personally, while I feel that a stumble and requirement for a more definative (or larger) Phase III trial will have a slight negative effect on PPR's share price (say a knee jerk sell down to the 10c range), I see a positive FDA DNDN ruling having a far greater % gain effect and PRR quickly being re-arated into the 20's, maybe higher and that is without any PRR specific news.

All just my opinion and good luck all.

Cheers.

K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.3¢
Change
0.003(0.64%)
Mkt cap ! $573.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.5¢ 40.0¢ 38.5¢ $973.7K 2.475M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 157730 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.5¢ 129232 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.