ASM 3.77% 82.5¢ australian strategic materials limited

Relevant Media, page-1440

1. 115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    In other words: no production up to now (instead of approx. 5000 t (indication last year) or 2500 t (for this year)) :-(. Even they would go to the nominal capacity, they will not give the 2500 t as promised. Hopefully they could do 1300 t until the end of the year (5000 / 12 * 3) - meaning full production October to December, but unfortunately I believe this will be a dream only.
    Why is it not possible to publish such information earlier, as according to the ASX guidlines such information should have been reported directly and much more earlier. Due to the leaks, of course the share price tumbles. Obviously the leaks are still not giving good information... (see short volume).
    I am also sorry that I don't trust IG - he knew about the production status and most likely about the bye bye of DW beforehand. He would not have got the extra money by selling his shares if he would sell now. Even they have done good for ASM in the past. But unfortunately this does not help - only the result counts...
    CB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.