ASM 0.83% 60.5¢ australian strategic materials limited

Relevant Media, page-1681

1. 360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    Ice/Troy I know what you are trying to do and making your frustrations known but I don't think LinkedIn is the place to air your grievances, especially to the CEO.

LinkedIn is basically a marketing platform for companies. It's all feel good stuff and a lot of fluff so I would keep it positive. You also need to think about the potential ramifications associated with having a bit of a go at ASM publicly. Asian organisations in particular love LinkedIn to communicate, (they are always trying to hit up my business), but if some of the Koreans hear negative sentiment from multiple shareholders, (as comments can snowball once someone begins), then it could give reason to pause in starting negotiations.

I have had suppliers from asian countries open up dialogue with me via Linkedin and its resulted in a significant relationship... I am sure ASM is being monitored very closely currently so keep it positive! I know its a bit w@nky but its social media marketing, (god I hate marketing, especially the social kind!).

Don't worry about the shorters, they will go away when revenue increases... they always do. I am using the current situation to accumulate.
    Last edited by Ranganuts: 29/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.