ASM 2.13% 46.0¢ australian strategic materials limited

That's a great find and a good read, so I thought I'll look a...

1. 1,666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 648
    That's a great find and a good read, so I thought I'll look a bit into the author of that article. He seems to be highly regarded and well connected individual.
    His comments about the KMP are quite interesting.

Fully Operational?
    Supplying Korean and other customers?
    Considering licensing their advanced technologies to allied partners?

If all true, these are things we have not heard from ASM. Maybe we should send an email and ask for some clarifications?

About

Dr. Laird is a military and security analyst. He has published more than 30 books and many articles on defense, space and security issues in Asia, Europe and the United States. He is the co-founder of Second Line of Defense where the core analytical team publishes regularly on global affairs (http://www.sldinfo.com or on http://www.sldforum.com) and has launched a new website, defense.info as well.

He is on the editorial advisory board of Breaking Defense and is a regular contributor. He writes regularly for the leading Canadian defense journal Front Line Defense. He works the Canberra-based Williams Foundation and provides regular reports on the transformation of Australian forces. Second Line of Defense is partnered with a number of global publications including defenceWeb, India Strategic and many others.

He travels regularly to Europe and Asia and provides regular assessments of evolving policies, strategies and technologies in Asia and Europe as well providing assessments of evolving threats to those forces for various clients.

He is currently focusing his research on the transformation of Nordic defense and of North Atlantic defense from the UK through the Baltics.

Recently, he was appoint a Research Fellow with the Williams Foundation in Canberra Australia.
    Last edited by aceisme: 18/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $83.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.0¢ 48.0¢ 46.0¢ $86.14K 183.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 33837 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.5¢ 3000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.