ASM 8.05% 94.0¢ australian strategic materials limited

Relevant Media, page-18

1. 2,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 721
    Interesting stuff. I watched an NAB webinar yesterday on conditions post Covid. It was hard to glean a lot from it as really, like the vaccine, no one really knows what outcomes will be? The bit I did get out of it was - positives : manufacturing, materials. Negatives, continual low interest rates, booming high inflation. The latter are very concerning, we are seeing the inflation already in meat, milk, house prices etc are booming and are showing no signs of retreating. That is a worry. One of the interesting charts was interest rates for the last 50 years, those of us who recall the 80's and early nineties and the ridiculous central/res banks and pollies policies of staving off recessions since then with interest rate cuts to promote growth and jobs was always going to be a race to the bottom. I am always mystified that so-called learned and professional people could not see the folly of such a ridiculous interest rate policy to control fiscal issues. I could see it for a decade or more. Now the cash rate is .1% and can probably never move as a severe upward move would trigger a depression and asset sell-offs that we could never have imagined. Bl**dy idiots. Throw into the picture Bitcoin and every other hair-brained scheme devised on the internet in recent years and we will all need a new planet devoid of idiots to live on. The breeding cycle of idiots has appeared to proliferate lately? My point here is manufacturing and materials. In my eyes - as safe a haven as any?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
94.0¢
Change
0.070(8.05%)
Mkt cap ! $170.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
88.0¢ 94.5¢ 88.0¢ $301.7K 328.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 93.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
94.5¢ 3999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.