ASM 7.33% 80.5¢ australian strategic materials limited

Hi fellow Dazedandconfused,Without reviewing the video again and...

1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Hi fellow Dazedandconfused,

Without reviewing the video again and taking notes I am left with the impressions;-
    - ASM is in a position to take advantage of supplying an alternative source of much needed materials for future global industries and economies, however,
    - the imperial nature of the CCP continues the Chinese xenophobic character of no nonsense 'get the job done' without considerations or concerns wasted (in their attitude) on the environment or populous, domestic or international,
    - the CCP imperial court has considerable personal commercial vested interests which are not restricted by 'western' cultural mind sets (the hypocrisy and irony does amuse me),
    - China has proved it is able to plan and instigate programs decades, if not generations, into the future
    - I am struggling to recognise examples of such foresight conducted by western democratic governments (WDG). At best WDG are reactive to popularism, global tensions and particularly to private enterprises. Reinforced by the video.

While bullish about ASM, our big hope of prospering in the 'free world' (do not get me started on buoyancy vests regulations) is for the 'free world' to be united. Something that is at odds with 'The World For Sale' by Javier Blas et al.

Thank you again for posting the video. Please excuse the brevity of my reply as my low literacy level make it arduous.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.5¢
Change
0.055(7.33%)
Mkt cap ! $145.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
74.5¢ 83.0¢ 74.0¢ $772.2K 980.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3970 80.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.5¢ 1197 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.