ASM 3.11% 78.0¢ australian strategic materials limited

I have thought about the sane thing, IF ASM goes bankrupt!I...

1. 1,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I have thought about the sane thing, IF ASM goes bankrupt!

I would like to know, when ASM went quiet for 6 - 12 months regarding the status of the KMP and all we heard was ‘ bottleknecks’ in proactive interviews, the SP tanked from a high of $14, meanwhile, we were pretty much told everything was ruining ok, when it wasn’t really!

DW would have a lot to answer for, is that why he left? While the ship was sinking? Why did he leave again?

I would also like to know if all these overseas face to face meetings are actually happening and with who!

If ASM go under, I am keen to take action as communication was piss poor from ASM for about 12 months whilst the SP was tanking, the shortest got more information than us somehow!

We won’t be the only ones, what about those investors who invested at what was it, $7 share price?

even the investors who took part in the recent cap raise have lost $10m on paper on 4/5 months , they can’t be happy!

What happened to KCF anyway? Hyundai? NS world? The list goes on!

Seems POSCO is the front runner now!

If POSCO doesn’t work out, we can spend the next two years going through the Japanese companies followed by America, that should get us to 20230 and a SP of 5c!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
78.0¢
Change
-0.025(3.11%)
Mkt cap ! $141.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.5¢ 81.0¢ 77.5¢ $427.1K 536.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2053 78.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.